Reverse Mortgages Receive Some Good PR Coverage
While the media often feeds into the myths and misconceptions about reverse mortgages, the past two weeks there were two pieces that provided accurate and good information about this finance option for seniors.
First was a post in the New York Times on March15th titled, “More Homeowners Seek Reverse Mortgages At Earlier Age“
And on March 21, NBC Today Money 911 panelists provided a good answer to a daughter who thinks she should get an inheritance rather than her mother having done the reverse mortgage.
The reverse mortgage provides funds for the senior’s needs and wants. It helps them have money for their security, independence, dignity and control… no matter what their age.
It’s good to see the media catching on and providing facts for a change.
This material may be re-posted provided it is re-posted in its entirety without modifications and includes the contact information, copyright information and the following link:
- The Media Needs The Reverse Mortgage Facts!
- But Wait, There’s More… Reverse Mortgage Facts The Media Needs To Know
- The Misconceptions of Reverse Mortgages Abound… What Do You Know?
- Questions About Reverse Mortgages Continue Receiving Misinformation As Responses
- Senior Loses Home After Listening To ‘Reverse Mortgages Are Bad’ Advice
- Seventeen Facts About Reverse Mortgages You May Not Know
- Eleven Statements To Listen For Indicating A Reverse Mortgage May Be Beneficial
- It May Be To Your Advantage To Do A Reverse Mortgage Now
- Know A Senior Who Wants Security, Independence, Dignity And Control? A Reverse Mortgage May Bet The Answer!