Basics of Reverse Mortgages – On The Radio
This past week I had the pleasure of being a guest on the radio show, “The Unexpected Caregiver” hosted by Kari Berit. We covered the basics of reverse mortgages to clarify the facts and share some stories of Minnesota reverse mortgage borrowers and how they have benefited from a reverse mortgage. Rather than writing this blog post I thought I’d share the link to the show for your listening: The Unexpected Caregiver – The Reverse Mortgage Basics with Beth Paterson – Part 1
Next week I will again be a guest on the radio show when we will cover the myths of reverse mortgages. Be sure to come back and check out this show to learn more about reverse mortgages.
Kari was a great host and deligtful to work with. In addition to Kari hosting the radio show she is an author, speaker and coach. Her book, “The Unexpeccted Caregiver” is full of ideas and resources to use as a caregiver. I love her book and highly recommend it. You can find more information at her website, www.TheUnexpectedCaregiver.com
- Finance Retirement with A Reverse Mortgage
- Reverse Mortgage Stories To Warm The Heart
- Reverse Mortgage Helps MN Senior To Be Prepared For Future
- Respect For Oneself Increases With A Reverse Mortgage
- Reverse Mortgages Help Celebrate Independence
- Know A Senior Who Wants Security, Independence, Dignity and Control? A Reverse Mortgage May Be The Answer!
- Misconceptions of Reverse Mortgage Abound… What Do You Know?
- A Reverse Mortgage Or A Conventional Mortgage? That Is The Question.
- Why Are You Afraid of Reverse Mortgages?